Something for every taste
Leisure at the Organic Farm
Our organic farm is the perfect retreat for a relaxing farm holiday in South Tyrol. Here, children big and small can simply have fun, romp around, experience adventures in nature, and make exciting discoveries every day – both at the farm and in the surrounding area.
What does the perfect vacation day look like?
Would you like to go on a hiking or cycling tour of the Pragser Tal, take a trip to Bruneck, or simply relax and sunbathe on the wide-open meadow at the farm? Seats and sun loungers are ready for you. Your children, meanwhile, can use the play equipment at the farm. Do you also want to visit our animals on the alpine pasture in Toblach in the summer? We would be pleased to hike with you up to the idyllic suckler cow pasture. Of course, you can also help out with the haymaking or other work on the farm. A farm tour with a visit to the stables can also be offered by arrangement. In the evening, you can go over your day while having a barbecue or relaxing on our panoramic terrace and make plans for your next vacation day.
Leisure activities in the surrounding area
- Cross-country ski trail through the Pragser Tal: 200 metres
- Connection to the Pustertal cycle path: right next door
- Family ski area in the Pragser Tal: 3 km
- Upper Pustertal and Gsieser Tal cross-country ski trail network: right next door or direct connection via the Pragser cross-country ski trail
- Skating rinks in Welsberg (5 km) and Toblach (10 km)
- Indoor pool in Innichen: 15 km
- Helm and Haunold ski areas: 15 km
- Kronplatz ski area: 15 km
- Toblach wildlife park: 10 km
- Sexten: 25 km
- Cortina d’Ampezzo (2026 Winter Olympic Games): 45 km